Tuesday, September 21, 2010

sei sempre stato un bel fico

G'day all my little hauney baunnies! Not much exciting to post, I just thought I would update! My lovely room mate, Teenia and I are just chilling in my room watching someone with dreads sing on the Ellen show. Now we're laughing at what I just typed. More laughter. The dude with dreads underwear said "Ellen" on them! Ahhhhhhh! Alas, we realize nutrition class will be soon and we are contemplating on what to have for dinner.

This is just a rambling, but that's how life is. Teenia is helping write this blog, as I really don't have much to say. Teenia and I have come up with an idea to Elmo-ify many songs that we hear and enjoy. Starting with Bad Romance. "Elmo wants your love and Elmo wants your revenge..." Crazy, I know. We all have that friend that brings out our personal crazy! :)

In other words, I had a very lovely weekend with my pumpkin and his family. We went to a wedding on Saturday which was lovely and Sunday we went to church and just enjoyed time at home! I love that we can talk about anything! He is the absolute best!

Well, tis din din time, then off to learn why what I ate was terrible for me! Farewell loves!

Sneezy

No comments:

Post a Comment