Monday, September 6, 2010

A Perfect Weekend

This weekend, I went with my pumpkin down to Jordan Lake to camp with his family. It was such a great time! I hadn't been camping since I was much younger, but I loved everything about it! We also went out on the lake in their boat which was great fun! My pumpkin tried to teach me how to knee board, but alas, I was unsuccessful. It provided some entertainment for him and his family at least, hahaha! His whole family made me feel so at home and complimented me more than I deserved :). The best part was just being able to relax with my pumpkin and share all the fun together!

I spent today at home with my family. Mom and I went to the mall and had some girl time, and now I'm sitting outside on the deck while Dad grills the hamburgers and chicken for dinner tonight. Not really looking forward for classes again tomorrow, but I guess it's class that makes weekends like this so great and so much fun. Sure, I'd love everyday to be like this weekend was, but it wouldn't be as special.

Well, it's time to eat, then back to school I go! I hope everyone else had a great Labor Day weekend!

1 comment: