Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Chestnuts roasting on an open fire

Ok, so I am really in a Christmas mood. Not for the presents or anything like that...I'm just ready for the feelings of Christmas! There's something about sitting in the living room with only the glow of the fireplace and lights on the Christmas tree that gives me a feeling I can't describe. The air is filled with the smell of spice and pine. Everything just looks....beautiful and peaceful. Rawr, I want that now! I guess it's coming soon enough, lol.

This has been a pretty good week! Yesterday I didn't have nutrition class and I won't be having my lesson tomorrow. So it's been pretty low stress. But I do have a trumpet playing test on Friday that I'm not looking all that forward to. I'm just having trouble getting higher notes out. I can't wait to be on trombone! I almost considered playing trombone when I was joining band. So it'll be fun to see what I could have ended up playing, hahaha.

I'm about to go down and practice some more for the day. The weather doesn't look so nice outside my window, so I hope it doesn't start to rain on me before I get down there!

I have watched "You've Got Mail" twice already this week! And I still want to watch it again! I love that movie, it is one of my favorites! Maybe I'll watch it again sometime this weekend!

Thursday, my awesome roomie Teenia and I are going to my sister's dorm where they're having a Halloween dance. We are going to dress up in our costumes and par-tay! 'Twill be great fun!

Well, that's really all I have to share today! Enjoy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment