Monday, November 15, 2010

Oh Shoot! She fell off!

Frosted Flakes could pretty much be the best cereal ever! I'm sitting here devouring some while watching The Office with my roomie, Teenia. We are such nerds. Everything makes us laugh! I'm pretty sure some people would think we were intoxicated if they saw us during our most giggly moments. Hahaha, anyways....

We are so close to the end of the semester! As we head towards the end, I'm working on really solidifying my clarinet playing. I feel like I'm back at a good playing level now. I'm working on becoming very musical with my playing. I feel like I get really bogged down with notes, which actually causes me to not read ahead as well, leading to missed notes or fumbling with notes. I think if I concentrate on trying to be musical, my mind won't concentrate on all the black. Sounds like a plan to me!

This evening is going to be spend relaxing and going to bed here pretty soon. Sorry for the lack of inspirational thought!

Enjoy the Baby Halpert Blog!

http://www.halpertbeesly.com/baby/#item=144745


Sneezy

No comments:

Post a Comment